IntroductionThe e-Learning Korea 2016:Conference will consist of the most advanced, up-to-date, information regarding the field of e-Learning. Domestic and international exhibitors will be on hand to provide a diverse range of educational backgrounds and offer a unique networking opportuity for participants. The conference will be held at Coex in Seoul, Korea. Since its inception in 2006, the e-Learning Korea Conference has grown to be a world-class event in the e-Learning industry. The conference will provide participants with an opportunity to share the latest educational information, technology, research and trends from the e-Learning field. Paricipants will have a rare opportunity to make a deep Imapact and create long-lasting connections with some of the most leading and influential e-Learning experts, researchers and professionals in new media. This year, we are looking for speakers who are specialists, distinguished researchers and also people who are interest in current trend in e-Learning industry. Selected speakers will be give a prize. Challenge yourself as participating this great opportunity. For additional information, or to apply for speaker, please visit our official websiite at www.elearningkorea.org
- e-Learning Korea 2016 : Conference
- September 21~22, 2016
- Conference Room, Coex, Seoul, Korea
- Hosted by
- Ministry of Education, Ministry of Trade, Industry&Energy, Gangwon-do Office of Education
- Organized by
- National IT Industry Promotion Agency, Korea Education Frontier Association, Korea e-Learning Industry Association
- Sponsored by
- Korea Electronics Technology Institute, Korea Council for Online University, Educational Broadcasting System
Important Dates For Submission
|Call for Speaker||~June 24, 2016|
|Speaker Proposal Examination||June 27 ~ July 1, 2016|
|Speaker Acceptance Notification||July 4, 2016|
|Presentation File Submission Deadline||August 10, 2016|
|Conference||September 21~22, 2016|
ㆍMOOC & Knowledge Share
ㆍInnovative Teaching & Learning
ㆍNew Technology in Education
How to Submit Abstract(s)
and Format Download
Write an abstract
Submit through email
- Abstract(s) must be submitted through online submission and only English abstract(s) will be accepted.
- Abstract title(s) must define contents clearly.
- Simple tables, graphs and photos may be included if they fit within the dotted lines. (No references, tables, charts or drawings are allowed.
- Keywords: A minimum of three (3) keywords, summarizing the contents of the abstract, should be entered.
- Author is responsible for typos or grammatical errors.
- All speakers should meet the deadlines for abstracts, presentations and etc.
- Secretariat of e-Learning Korea 2016: Conference
- Ms. Ye-Nah Hwang
- #11F Sejongno Se-Gwang B/D, Sejongdaero, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 110-822
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 82-2-722-4903